HOW TO CREATE HAPPY WEDDING DAY FLOWERS...
Congratulations to all the newly engaged couples and heres' to you having the best & most beautiful day of love of your life.
As you plan your gorgeous flowers and things to dress your gorgeous day, here's some thing to consider when thinking about your bouquet and more:
1. The wedding party includes yourself the gorgeous bride, your lovely other half, bridesmaids, men who can range from best men to groomsmen to ushers, Dads, brothers, pageboys and then you might have little ladies in your life to be flowergirls. Sometimes the mums and grandmothers love a flower too so it's always worth asking...
2. When thinking about your bouquet, think about your favourite flower and colours, how you would love it to accessorise your dress but never take over the show! Controversial as this may sound, don't pinterest too much or you will feel overwhelmed by the immensity of the singular wedding look that dominates the Pinterest world ie. very few Irish people get married on a ranch in California in bright sun..
3. If you see an unusual flower or image that your love, be sure and ask your florist as they will be able to find them for you hopefully.
4. Please don't try to be matching in exact colours, flowers are natural products and try to tie all in together in tone rather than exact Pantone colours.
5. Always have a lady or a stylish man overlook the lads buttonholes so that they are all fixed on correctly without pins in skewed directions.
6. Your bridesmaids bouquets need to compliment yours but also need to accessorise their dresses stylishly. They should be lighter and smaller than your own as the ladies have lots of bridal duty jobs to do so they need to be hands free a lot during the day too.
7. Always think about how you would like your photos to look as your personal flowers should fit into this vision and be timelessly perfect for you to show off in years to come.
8. Enjoy being engaged and having the time to learn about all things floral, who knows, your new blooming knowledge could give you a whole new direction in life....Have a wonderful time loving the planning of your big day of love....
We also have lots of great inspiration in our portfolio here on our lovely site : Click here
to see the lovely weddings we made recently. See you soon. X