Happy September Day to you.
Our How to Order Flowers Guide is HERE BELOW :
1. FOR DELIVERY
Order online https://fooddelivery.dunnesstores.com/
We now deliver through the Cornelscourt App – Please contact us on 01 6112444 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t find the date you are looking for & we would be delighted to help.
Call 01 6112444 / email email@example.com and we can organise delivery for you.
Pop into us, we are here everyday 9-6 in the shop.
2. FOR COLLECTION
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01 6112444
- We would be delighted to help you with any special occasions or flower preferences & 3 days notice is required for specific requests.
AND of course our lovely flower shop is open 7 days a week 9-6 :
We daily fill our fridge full of ready made bouquets in all shapes & sizes. We also have pretty posies, indoor & outdoor plants & gift ideas you can grab to go. You can buy our plants on their own or stylishly planted in our lovely pots.
ALSO we have candles, books & prints from our Bláthanna range, a full selection of beautiful Clean Slate candles, brilliant cards from Bold Bunny & Three Little Birds….Pink Stories neon candles & very cool pots and planters from European climes.
You can order flower delivery here ::
DELIVERY DETAILS & LOCATIONS :
1. Flowers can only be delivered within a 10km radius of Cornelscourt & this includes Bray, Greystones & Delgany.
2. Flowers can be ordered 3 days in advance AND time slots do fill up in advance.
3. No delivery charge above €50 spend.
4. A €0.50 processing fee is added to each transaction.
5. Flowers photographs are representations and flower types are subject to change depending on availability that day.
HOW IT WORKS
- Please enter & confirm the full DELIVERY address
- Select your flowers to send from the FLOWERS section at the end of the main menu under the FOOD items.
- Check out by putting in your mobile number for payment confirmation.
- Choose your preferred delivery day & time slot.
- Make sure you have added the recipient name & contact number.
- MESSAGE : Please write your message in the NOTES box BEFORE you pay.
- If you are ordering flowers to go to someone else as you order your own groceries, PLEASE ensure the recipients delivery address, name & contact number are in the NOTES box.
- PLEASE make sure to add name and contact telephone number for recipient and also a card message in notes box before payment.
- Put through your payment and you will receive your order confirmation via text message
- Thanks a million for ordering our flowers. X
OR FOR SPECIAL REQUESTS ::
- Please call us on 01 6112444 or email us at email@example.com so we can chat through your flower needs & all ready for you to collect from our door
- Please see the images below to view a selection of all we offer in flowers in our Cornelscourt siopa for collection and delivery…we can’t wait to see you soon.
- AND don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @appassionatalovesflowers for all updates on all we are, make and do too & if you Tag us too, we would love you even more at #appassionatalovesflowers
OTHER FLORAL OPTIONS WE CAN OFFER FOR YOU AT HOME OR IN WORK
BOUQUETS AS BRAND GIFTS OR BESPOKE
We can supply gorgeous hand-tied bunches wrapped in our signature luxury packaging for clients & friends to order or as bespoke presents for you to send to your clients & staff within the Dublin area – please call Rachel our lovely manager at 01 6112444 to chat through all you need.
STYLISHLY DESIGNED FLORAL PIECES FOR HOME OR FOR ANY OCCASION YOU NEED FLOWERS FOR
We love to make beautiful pieces in large displays or to mark occasions and launches, please contact Rachel our manager 01 6112444 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat through. Thanks a million.