COVID & MOTHERS DAY
SOME IMPORTANT APPASSIONATA FLOWERS NEWS DURING COVID-19
Our business is taking BIG directions in order to keep our team & your good selves safe to help you still have flowers in bloom each day & especially as Mother’s Day is Sunday March 22nd. All of our lovelies are up and ready for you to see here too.
- HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ORDERS & FREE DELIVERY
- All online bouquets will be delivered for FREE.
- Our trusty drivers are all wearing gloves & sanitise all packaging & vessels like the Supermen they are.
- All flowers will be left on porches or where you prefer to minimise contact.
- Please stipulate on your order so we know…
- Please don’t answer your door if you are unwell, we can pop a postcard through your postcard to let you know where you can find your beautiful blooms.
- OUR STUDIO
- Orders can be placed for studio collection HOWEVER please don’t visit us if you are unwell.
- Card payments only pretty please.
- Our studio is sterilised regularly, our team are wearing gloves and sanitise constantly.
- Our work desks have space between to allow for infection risk to decrease.
- OUR SIOPA CLARENDON
- Due to the madness of Mothers Day, we have taken the unusual step to close the Clarendon Street shop from Monday 16th of March until conditions improve.
- This measure will ensure our team are not exposed to maximum crowds BUT
- Please do order your Lovely Mums their flowers for delivery or studio pickup We will miss seeing you our regulars and having the chats but know that this is the only way that we can mind our crew...
- OUR SIOPA CORNELSCOURT
- Business is as usual here BUT our team will ensure that they have a safe & healthy environment to work in.
- Happy Mothers Day Flowers will be made and be magical BUT we implore that you don’t interact with our team if you are unwell AND simply take your preferred bouquet or bunch quietly to our till.
- We are delivering all weekend both Saturday & Sunday of Mothers Day so please do order as we would love to hear your voice and brighten up everyones day.
- A MILLION THANKS
- Thank you for your understanding & for supporting us in these surreal times. Our last word is to say Let’s Love all the Mums in your Worlds by supporting local businesses near you who are all on their own journeys to survive during these surreal & hopefully shortlived times.
Lots of love, Ruth, Ultan & our amazing Appassionata team X